Here's How to Make an Effective Pitch for a Mascot to Improve Your Brand Awareness
- October 9, 2013
- By Admin : Hogtown Mascots
- Views : 302
If your company or client has an existing mascot character, you are already ahead of the game.Why? Because mascots are an effective way to build awareness.
Synthesio report, “companies with an identifiable character will engage consumers more effectively than those without. A similar study by WSJ also states that in our social media age, many companies are either revitalizing existing characters or are actively developing new characters to represent their brands. This strategy, first made popular in the 1950’s is now enjoying a modern day renaissance.
- Live is better than print. A logo doesn’t engage people the way a live mascot does. The Michelin Man, Tony the Tiger and the Geico Gecko have all been successful in building their company brands.
- Focus on your demographic. Your mascot goes to where your customers live, work and play.
- Pack it up and go. Mascots are the most flexible and portable of all marketing tools – in store, at sporting venues, trade shows, parades or charity events.
- Mascots and social media are a match made in heaven. According to the same Synthesio report, you get more buzz on social media when you have a mascot.
If you’d like to know more about how a mascot can help build your brand awareness, contact us!